Since all units are independently owned, the Association does not sell or rent units. Buyers and renters should look up realtor.com website or contact a nearest real estate agent for the MLS information. Sometimes those looking for sales or rentals post a “wanted” announcements on community board by the mailboxes area or community Facebook page.
Prior to the lease agreement to be executed an Application for Occupancy should be submitted to the association with a payment of $100 per person or married couple. Association performs criminal background and credit checks, history of evictions, employment and prior rental history verifications. Owners may use own leases or a lease provided by the Association, however, the Addendum is mandatory for all leases. All leases should include current Rules and Regulations as part of the lease agreement.
NO SHORT TERM RENTALS are permitted, the minimum rental period is 6 months.
The Association is operated by a Board of Directors, our own on-site management team, and Home River Group providing accounting and back-office services.
Blossom Park Villas Condominium Association offices are located in the clubhouse at 3000 Parkway Blvd. Since our management team strives to give its best to the Community – it spends most of the time on property addressing its maintenance agenda, we encourage you to utilize the contacts page to make an appointment or request additional information through the contact form.
1. HOA assessed fees and how often are they paid (monthly, quarterly, yearly)?
Assessment fees are $227.85 for a one bedroom unit and $317.87 for a two bedroom unit, paid upfront monthly before the 1st day of the months. Association requires 2 months of fees paid at the time of closing.
2. Has the HOA assessed a Special Assessment? If so, for what and how much?
Blossom Park Villas Condominium Association has not implemented any special assessments.
3. Are the special assessment fees transferable or no? Please provide the start and finish date of work.
There are no special assessment fees transferable or not.
4. Please provide a letter/paperwork to support the special assessment start/finish date.
There is no paperwork to support a special assessment since there is no special assessment.
5. Is the community a 55+?
No, we are not a 55+ community.
6. What is the timeline for ARB requests to be granted or denied? 14 days, 30 days, etc. Please advise.
Requests for renovations/modifications are reviewed during monthly Board meetings or sooner, but no later than 30 days.
7. Is there an application fee for new buyers? If so, how much?
No, at present there is no application fee for new buyers.
8. Does HOA hold first right of refusal?
No, at present there is no first right of refusal.
9. Is this a CDD community?
No, Blossom Park Villas is not a Community Development District.
9. Are there any open house restrictions? If yes, please advise what.
Not allowed. The property has No Trespassing, No solicitation policies, no business is permitted and open houses are not permitted.
10. Is open house signage allowed during the open house?
No signage is permitted on the property, nothing can be displayed on the property window or common areas.
11. How many parking spaces are permitted for each unit?
No more than 2 vehicles are allowed. The Association guarantees 1 (one) parking spot per unit. The second parking permit is granted as a courtesy however subject to availability and revocable at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
12. Are there any other HOA’s such as a master, sub or club?
Blossom Park Villas Condominium Association is a member of the Parkway Property Owners Association (PPOA) and pays quarterly membership fees. Homeowners do not have direct relations with PPOA and do not owe any payments to PPOA, also PPOA is not required to sign off on any of the sale or transfer of units.
PPOA Principal Address:
3111 Arabian Nights Blvd 8107A
KISSIMMEE, FL 34747
Mailing Address: 2626 E Oakland Park Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
Registered Agent Name & Mailing Address:
A2626 E Oakland Park Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
13. Is there buyer approval needed for the sale?
Currently the Association does not require homeowners’ approval.
14. Is there anything required prior to transfer of the unit?
The Estoppel should be ordered using www.homewisedocs.com. The Association will perform a mandatory Covenants Compliance Inspection on the unit, the results are reported in comments on the Estoppel.